Embark on a life changing journey with us at Barre 2 Barre Academy!
Ever dreamed about becoming a barre teacher?
Our barre teacher training will provide you with the tools needed to successfully and safely guide clients through a body and mindset-changing experience. The program is perfect for:
- barre enthusiasts who want to deepen their practice
- personal trainers or group fitness instructors looking to add barre exercises to their teaching repertoire
- boutique fitness studios wanting to add barre to their programming
- certified yoga or Pilates instructors hoping to enrich their practice and teaching skills.
Join one of our upcoming 2020 trainings:
BarreAmped® Level 1 Certification & Spine Anatomy
Singapore and Hong Kong
18, 19, 25, 26 July 2020
Super Early Bird ends 13 June
Early Bird ends 27 June
BarreAmped® Level 2 Certification & Shoulder Anatomy
15, 16, 22, 23 August 2020
Registration opens 13 June
Super Early Bird ends 11 July
Early Bird Ends 18 July
Registrations and Payments
- For BarreAmped® Level 1 & Spine Anatomy Registration click here
- For BarreAmped® Level 2 & Shoulder Anatomy Registration click here
Your Investment for each training
- Regular Price HK$14,100 or SG$2,599
- Early Bird HK$10,800 or SG$1,999
- Super Early Bird HK$10,800 or SG$1,999 + 1 month unlimited group classes at either SG or HK studio (pick one)
What does the cost include?
- Our rates include Barre 2 Barre Anatomy Training, BarreAmped® Level 1 or 2 Certification, and 6 months free access to the BarreAmped® Network. The BarreAmped® Network will give you access to additional learning resources:
- Exercise breakdown & troubleshooting videos
- Sample classes and segment sample videos
- Teaching tips, including new variations & ideas
- Exclusive social network to connect you with other BarreAmped® trainees from around the world.
- A welcome lunch or dinner (details to be confirmed)
- 1 piece of Barre 2 Barre merchandise
Super Early Bird Rates include:
- 1 month unlimited group classes at either Hong Kong or Singapore studio (choose one). The 1 month unlimited group class pass can be activated a month before or after the training, is non transferable, non refundable and cannot be paused or suspended once activated.
Earning your Barre Instructor Certification with BarreAmped® provides you the tools and training needed to successfully and safely guide clients through a body and mindset changing experience. All levels of BarreAmped® training emphasize technique, cueing, troubleshooting, correcting, transitions, and flow. Training is open to anyone – barre enthusiasts, personal trainers or group fitness instructors looking to add barre exercises to their teaching repertorie, boutique fitness studios wanting to add barre to their programming, or certified yoga or Pilates instructors hoping to deepen and enrich their practice and teaching skills. BarreAmped® trainings are led by highly qualified Teacher Trainers and are held in various locations throughout the year. Upon completion of the program, trainees will be Barre Certified by BarreAmped® and equipped to teach multi-level barre classes to clients at any fitness level.
Coursework Level 1:
- Anatomy pre-training research and homework
- Barre 2 Barre Academy Module 1
- Basic anatomy and movement terms for barre
- Functional anatomy of the Spine & Core
- History and Principles of BarreAmped®
- BarreAmped® Level 1 exercise breakdown
- Modifications for Pregnancy (pre & post natal)
- Level 1 Modifications for injury and incorrect form
- Class Framework 1
- Lesson Plan Suquencing
- Teaching Skills Lab and Practice
Coursework Level 2:
- Anatomy review and homework
- Barre 2 Barre Academy Module 2
- Functional anatomy of the Shoulder
- BarreAmped® Level 2 exercise breakdown
- Level 2 Modifications for injury and incorrect form
- Class Framework 2
- Lesson Planning in combination with Music & Environment
- Teaching Skills Lab & Practice
Interested in learning more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below to receive insider news and discounts to our Barre 2 Barre Academy trainings, retreats and workshops.