COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS) GUIDELINES:
Please do not visit the studio and respect the 14-day self-quarantine period if:
- you have recently returned to Singapore from international travel,
- you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and/or been in personal contact with someone who has recently returned to Singapore from international travel,
- you are not feeling well, or suspect an illness coming.
For more information, please visit the Singapore government website dedicated to COVID-19 updates here.
In Studio Class Policy
Upon entering the studio, check in using the provided QR code to register your entry.
To ensure there is no disruption to the class in session, we have a strict policy on LATE ARRIVALS:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class commences so you can sign our waiver and tell your teacher of any injuries.
- Doors will close promptly. Since we cannot disturb a class in session, no one will be allowed to enter once class begins.
- Warm up is an important part of the program and our classes move quickly. Thanks for understanding
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
We have a STRICT 8-hour cancellation policy on all group classes. No-shows or cancellations received after the policy window will be charged as follows:
- Per Class Package: Charged at the full single session rate of your package
- All Unlimited Packages: $10 per no-show or late cancelled class
We understand schedules change, so we have the following options for our clients with packages:
- 2 week extension: $10 fee (only applicable to per class packages if it has not yet expired)
*Kindly note that once a package expires, we are unable to extend the date and the expiration is final. Please make sure to use your package before its expiry date.