Alison fell in love with exercise all over again on discovering Pilates five years ago and her passion just intensified when she started her BarreAmped journey in 2015 at Barre 2 Barre.
Fuelled with this passion and feeling healthier and stronger than ever, she left her professional services career to teach and share energy, strength, confidence and wellbeing. Alison qualified as a Pilates and BarreAmped instructor in 2016 and joined Barre 2 Barre after the summer.
Alison's teaching focuses on Barre Amped and Pilates core principles, working with clients to unlock whole body benefits, as well as their authentic mind body connection. Outside the studio her focus is on living well; spending time with family and friends, reading, travelling and enjoying the best Hong Kong has to offer.
- Certified BarreAmped Teacher
- Certified Polestar Pilates Mat & Equipment Teacher
- Polestar Pilates Mentor-in-Training
- Pre & Postnatal Pilates Specialist with The Center for Women's Fitness
- Certified TRX STC Instructor
- Polestar Pilates Reformer Teacher-in-Training
- University of Queensland, University of Technology Sydney Alumni