Hayley studied Jazz, Ballet and Flamenco dance, and through these disciplines developed a deep understanding of body awareness. She broadened her training and later qualified with a Diploma in Aerobic Exercise, and was a full time teacher for many years.
As a mother of two daughters, pregnancy left her with the need to find a sustainable and fun fitness method to strengthen her core. Hayley loves that BarreAmped met this need and has been a passionate student since 2012 as one of Barre 2 Barre's first clients, and now teacher trainer. She looks forward to sharing this passion with you to help you achieve the same body awareness and core strength she developed through good form and alignment.
Away from the barre, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, travelling and reading.
- Barre 2 Barre Lead Teacher & Trainer
- Certified BarreAmped Teacher Trainer
- Diploma in Aerobic Exercise
- Certified Polestar Pilates Mat Teacher & Polestar Mentor-in-Training
- Pre & Postnatal Pilates Specialist with The Center for Women's Fitness
- Certified TRX STC Instructor