- FIRST TIMERS, please arrive 15 mins early so you can register, meet your teacher and settle in.
- REGULAR STUDENTS can join up to 5 minutes late, and need to do 60 knee lifts before joining the rest of the group.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to join class. Please be respectful that a group class is in session, leave quietly and reschedule your class for another time.
- Grippy socks are mandatory for all classes and will be checked at reception. We have socks available to buy at the studio in case you forget to bring your own.
Class Cancellations and No-Shows
We have a STRICT 4-hour cancel policy on all group classes. No-shows or cancellations received after the policy window will be charged as follows:
- Per Class Package: Charged at the full single session rate of your package
- Monthly Unlimited: $100 per no-show or late cancelled class
Event Cancellation and No-Shows
We have a STRICT 72-hour cancel policy on all events and workshops. No-shows or cancellations received after the policy window will be charged at the full rate of your ticket.
Should a typhoon signal of 8 and above be hoisted, all classes for the day will be cancelled without notice.
Should a black rain signal be issued, all classes for the day will be cancelled without notice.
If classes are cancelled due to the weather, you will not be charged.
All classes need to be purchased online before arrival. To get started, download our Barre 2 Barre HK App here.