Initially, she took the teacher training courses for her own benefit – to deepen her knowledge and improve her practice. But she discovered that she enjoyed teaching and has not stopped since. She loves working with students and showing them how their bodies can benefit from proper alignment. She has been teaching for over eight years and finds joy in seeing the positive change, not just in their bodies but also in their outlook, as they get stronger and more flexible with each class.
Each day she enjoys the blessings of wonderful family and friends. She also loves good food and wine, reading, baking, and hiking.
- Certified BarreAmped Master Trainer & Manager, BarreAmped Asia
- Level 3 Pilated Mat Teacher with Body Control Pilates UK (Intermediate Matwork)
- Pre & Postnatal Pilates Specialist with The Center for Women's Fitness
- Completed Pilates workshops with Tom McCook, Alan Herdman & Madeline Black (Pilates on tour)
- TriggerPoint Foam Rolling for self-myofascial release (SMR)
- The University of Western Australia Alumni