A 2007 graduate of the YogaWorks 200-hour teacher training program under Chrissy Carter, Rossana earned her E-RYT 200 status in 2009 having taught at several studios, gyms, and fitness centres in the U.S., and at the John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts and the U.S. Department of Energy in Washington, D.C. She then traveled to Mysore, India to practice under the guidance of Saraswathi in the Ashtanga Vinyasa lineage.
When not in barre, yoga, and Pilates studios exploring stillness and movement with the breath, Rossana adores travel, dark chocolates, coffee, Coffee, COFFEE (!!!), and spa treatments. In a past life, she was a reporter/anchor for a local NBC-affiliate (TV), and local NPR and CBS (radio) news stations; she continues to nourish her passion for storytelling through various outlets. Every day Rossana practices gratitude and finds inspiration all around her.
- Certified BarreAmped Teacher Trainer
- Certified Yoga Works 200-Hours, earned E-RYT in 2009
- Certified Polestar Pilates Mat Teacher
- Pre & Postnatal Pilates Specialist with The Center for Women's Fitness
- Polestar Pilates Studio Equipment Teacher-in-Training
- Harvard University Alumni